- Are you thinking of becoming self-employed?
- Do you have a business idea but need support to develop it?
- Do you want to start your own business but are worried about the risks?
Starting a new business involves many challenges that can be daunting for a newcomer. We offer training to give you the crucial skills, knowledge and confidence you need to become self-employed and successfully run your own small business.
“It clarified my business plan and gave tangible tools that are useful. Excellent use of time for anyone contemplating starting their own business.”
“The course has had a big impact on me; I found it very informative, the tutors were helpful and made me want to start my business even more, especially because I now have a better understanding of what steps I need to take.”
“Attending this course has a major impact that motivates me more and to take the business seriously. The tutors are excellent, very clear and full of helpful resources. They were very helpful.”
Who will help you learn?
This exciting course draws on the 24 years of combined experience of the Directors of Maybe Business. Delegates will be helped to develop a strong business plan that will cover the practicalities of setting up, and essential topics including research, marketing, sales and finance.
How does it work?
The course runs online for an hour each week, over 5 weeks. Around 6 delegates will benefit from working with our business trainers within the small group, with an additional 5 one to one weekly coaching sessions for each delegate, to help move their business implementation forward.
- Understand the practicalities of setting up in business
- Develop your own brand, strengths and unique selling points
- Identify free and effective resources to help win customers
- Set up your marketing and back-office systems with our expert guidance
- Learn what other valuable sources of support are available for your business
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org